The TitanCard is the official identification card for every student, faculty and staff member at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, and so much more. It offers a convenient, easy, and safe way to make purchases and utilize services available throughout campus.
Benefits of using your TitanCard:
- University ID - Identifies cardholders as active members of the UW Oshkosh community.
- Meal Plan - Keep track of your meal plan count.
- Library Card - Rent library resources for free.
- Declining Balance (debit) Account for On Campus Purchases - Eliminates the need to carry cash. Deposits are used exclusively at on campus venues.
- Door Access Card for some Residence Halls and Computer Labs - Can be used to gain 24-hour access to various campus computer labs.
- Sports Pass for Regular Season Titan Athletic Events - Free admission to regular season home athletic events for students presenting their TitanCard – GO TITANS!
- Access Card for the Student Recreation and Wellness Center (SRWC) - Free admission to workout, take fitness classes, and see fitness trainers.
Student Identification Card (Voter ID)
The Student Identification Card (Voter ID) will be issued at Titan Central in Reeve Union. The card is free for all current students. The student identification card is compliant with the 2011 Wisconsin Act 23 (Voter ID Bill) by having the following items:
- Students Name
- Date Card was issued
- Expiration Date (2 years from issuance date)
- Photo of student
- Students electronic signature
Students must show their TitanCard to receive the student identification card. If the card is lost or stolen the student must pay a nominal $2.00 fee for replacement.
The primary functions of the student identification card are:
- Serve as an official ID for voting purposes
- Serve as a visual identification of the student
The student identification card is not intended to be a replacement for a lost or stolen Titancard.
Student Convenience Program
Students living in the residence halls will be receiving 150 Titan Dollars per semester for use on campus for conveniences like laundry, food, books and other amenities on campus. The 150 Titan Dollars amount was established based on the past student Titan Dollars usage patterns and will be charged to your student account. Please View more details on becoming exempt from this new program.
The 150 Titan Dollars allocation will be available for use the Monday prior to move in for the fall semester and the Monday prior to the start of classes in the spring semester.
Questions about your TitanCard? Call Titan Central at (920) 424-1234.
Full Disclosure Statement
UW Oshkosh receives financial support of student programs and services from UW Credit Union. All provisions of the financial package are based on a flat guarantee. The University formed the partnership after a competitive selection process.
No credit card provisions or loans will be granted as part of the TitanCard program.