Student Leadership & Involvement Awards
Presented by the Office of the Chancellor
The Student Leadership and Involvement Center
Many student groups and organizations make significant contributions to the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. These groups should be recognized for their efforts to assist in our becoming a national model as a responsive, progressive and scholarly public service community known for its accomplished record of engaging people and ideas.
As a result, an annual spring awards ceremony and reception has been established for those student groups, organizations, and individual leaders that are nominated and selected for the following awards:
- Outstanding Emerging Leader
- Outstanding Student Leader
- Outstanding Organization President
- Advisor of the Year
- Outstanding Cultural Event
- Outstanding Academic/Educational Program
- Inclusion Excellence Organization
- Emerging Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer Organization of the Year
- Volunteer Event of the Year
- Co-Sponsorship Program
- New/Emerging Organization
- Most Improved Organization
Recipients will not be announced until the awards ceremony. Organizations will receive a $50.00 Reeve Union Gift Card and individual student leader award recipients will receive a $100.00 scholarship while the advisor will be honored with an engraved award.
All those nominated and those receiving awards will be recognized at the Celebration of Student Leadership & Involvement on Monday, April 29, 2013 at 7:00 pm in Reeve Union Ballroom (227). RSVP will be required.
To access the awards packet, please click HERE.
Please direct questions to the Student Leadership & Involvement Center (SLIC@uwosh.edu).