Circle of Perspectives
A series of non-partisan, small and/or large group dialogues that will involve critical thinking around diversity and social inequalities.
This series is designed to lead individuals through a healthy, productive dialogue around various topics highlighted. It is our hope that every individual leaves the conversation with an awareness of a new perspective.
- GENDER: October 1, 2012 7-9pm Reeve 306
- RELIGION: November 5, 2012 7-9pm Reeve 306
- CULTURE: December 3, 2012 7-9pm Reeve 306
- CLASS: February 11, 2013 7-9pm Reeve 306
- URBAN RENEWAL: March 11, 2013 7-9pm Reeve 306
- SEXUALITY & SEXUAL ORIENTATION: April 15, 2013 7-9pm Reeve 306